Tomorrow we will be celebrating Papa's 90th Birthday (his birthday is actually January 2). Family will gather and share all of the great memories that they have of him and wish him many more years of making memories. I wanted to jot down a few memories that the girls know of Papa and Nina's.
- Every Wednesday Gingy takes the girls over to their house to eat lunch and stay for the afternoon.
- Girls don't have to take a nap on Wednesday afternoon, unless it's on their way home in the car.
- They always have a cookie jar, chocolate covered raisins and CheezIts
- They cook lunch for the girls
- Addison gets to play the piano and touch the very delicate things that Nina has
- Addison tells me first thing when I get home from work on Wednesday that she saw Nina and Papa.
- Addison never says Nina without saying Papa. The two names have to be said together.
What a blessing it is to know that Addison and Landry will remember their great grandparents. I am thankful that Alyson takes them over there every week. It's good for the girls and Nina and Papa. We love them so much and thank them for loving our girls so much!
Happy 90th Birthday!!!
Cookie from the cookie jar