Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pioneer Days 2013

Our little family made the annual New Boston Pioneer Days again this year.  The weather was absolutely perfect.  We couldn't have asked for a better weekend to be outside.  I think the only time we were inside was to sleep.  Jordan and I love to go to New Boston to relax a little and get away from the big city and the girls just love everything about it, which makes me smile.  Their grandparents and great grandparents are head over heels in love with them and treat them like princesses.  God is good and we are blessed as a family.



Papa has been working on a tree house for the grandchildren.  The last time they were in New Boston he had the house part but now he has added on.  The tree house now has a swing.  When I say swing, I mean a fancy swing.  I asked him if he had plans to go by.  His response was the he found what he wanted to do on the internet and just came up with the plans in his head.  Go Papa!!!


Grandaddy's cowboy hat




No comments:

Post a Comment