Wednesday, December 9, 2015

November

This girl loves leopard
Great Grandkids Table at Family Celebration - Grandparents 70th Wedding Anniversary
The girls are both starting to learn how to take selfies.  
"Take my picture" she said.
We get the pleasure of keeping this sweet girl every now and then.  Love how she gets so excited to go pick Landry and Addison up from school.

Landry had her Winter Choir Concert for church.  She and Jax did a great job.  It was so funny to watch the "old married couple" sing.  
My heart melts when I get to watch the kids sing song of praise.  They love church and that makes me so happy.  They are joyous with their praise.
Light Farms finished building a sand volleyball court for the neighborhood.  It's right by the elementary school, so after school it has turned into a sandbox for the kiddos.
HOA put on a Princess Party one night.  Unfortunately Addison didn't feel good that night, so Landry went by herself.  It's so cute to watch the girls amazement with the princesses.

Target Fun
Adalyn's Birthday Party @ Sweet N' Sassy
We went to New Boston for Thanksgiving this year.  It was great to slow down and enjoy the country for a while.  I hadn't been home since July, so I was due for a trip.  Pretty sure my family was ready for us to come home.
Papa & Landry riding the mini motorcycle.  It brings back memories of when I used to go on Harley rides with Papa when I was in middle school.  
Watching big sister play soccer on a very cold, windy Saturday morning.
Thanksgiving Feast at First Friends MDO
Thanksgiving Feast for Addison at Light Farms Elementary
Grandparents were invited to attend, so MeeMaw took on the duty.  Addison loved it.
Disney On Ice @ Allen Event Center



No comments:

Post a Comment