Monday, December 6, 2010

Landry Belle Griffin

Our last picture as a family of 3
Thursday, Deceber 2, 2010 Jordan and I arrived at Presbyterian Hospital Dallas at 12:00p to begin the process of my scheduled c-section with Landry.  We got admitted and were scheduled for the surgery at 2:30p.  Everything was on schedule and then I was told that I shouldn't have eaten after 7:00a instead of 8:00a.  Well, since I was told 8:00a and ate at 7:30a they moved my surgery time to 3:00p.  I was glad that we were scheduled for Thursday instead of Friday because contractions had begun earlier in the day.

With everything in line I was wheeled into the OR and began the process of the c-section to deliver Miss Landry.  As the same as with Addison, I shivered the entire time thanks to the anesthesia.  The entire process was so much easier this time around.  It's amazing the difference.  Here are some pictures of the actual c-seciton.

 Here we go
 "I think she is 18 lbs of cheeks" - Dr Lutich
First Cry
Our sweet baby girl - Landry Belle
December 2, 2010 @ 3:36p
9 lbs 4 oz, 21 inches

Fortunately we were able to take Landry back to the recovery room after the c-section for about 30 minutes.  With Addison I didn't see her until about 3 hours after the c-section.  Once we were in our room, family was able to hold her and love on her.

And Landry makes 4
 
Uncle Gray
 Meemee & Papa Howell
 Proud MeeMaw & Grandaddy
 The Howell Girls
Gingy & Coach

The 1st of many

No comments:

Post a Comment