Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentine...

my husband.  I usually use the blog for the girls, but today is dedicated to the love of my life and best friend - Jordan.  What an amazing husband, father, friend, and supporter you are.  God has truly blessed my life with you as my partner to share life's joys with.  Sometimes I feel guilty that I have such a good marriage, but believe me I appreciate you more and more every day.  You are the most selfless person I know (even when it comes to changing channels on the TV for Addison - ha).  You never stop amazing me.  You never forget to tell me how much you love me and how much you appreciate me, which makes my heart smile every day.  I thank you for being more than I could pray for in a husband.  May we continue to show each other love every day and not just on Valentines Day.  God bless our love for each other and our lovely family.

No comments:

Post a Comment