Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines Weekend

My parents came in for Valentines weekend.  I knew my mom was coming but then my dad called on Friday night saying he was a about 45 minutes ahead of my mom on his way to our house.  Surprise!  What a nice surprise.  We had a great time.  Jordan and I really love when we can get some assistance with the girls and the girls love when they get to see them.
Landry & MeeMaw in deep conversation



Daddy's Girl
Addison opening up her Valentines from her MeeMaw & Grandaddy


They got her a baseball tee and she loves it.  Yeah!  Maybe we'll have another athlete in the family.  Jordan was so excited that she wanted to play with.  Of course, Dad had to make sure her hands were lined up perfectly every time.  Start 'em off right from the  beginning so you don't have to break a bad habit.
Fish tank at the sushi place

No comments:

Post a Comment