Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Baby - 3 Months Old

Our little girl is growing so fast.  Today Landry is 3 months old.  I can't believe it.  At night when I'm putting her to bed and slow down from the day I look into her face and my eyes feel with tears.  A feeling comes over me that this is my last "baby."  Landry will be the last baby that I just get that feeling of overwhelming love, because she's your baby.  I don't think I'll get that feeling again until my girls have children and that makes me so sad.  

Landry, your daddy and I are so blessed.  You are such a laid-back, loving, sweet baby.  Last night you laughed and laughed hard continuously and it just melted our hearts.  Read below to see what Landry's been up to.


She loves to keep her fists clinched

  • Sleeping through the night (9:00p - 7:30a)
  • Likes to "snack" on her bottle throughout the day
  • Eats 5-7 ounces at night
  • Swaddled at night and sleeps on belly for naps
  • Size 2 diapers
  • Changed to regular Similac formula from Sensitive
  • Still taking Prevacid for reflux
  • Wearing 3-6 month clothes
  • Smiles at familiar voices, follows voices very well
  • Holding her head up on her belly
  • Still hasn't realized she's been shopping multiple times - always asleep, so great shopper
  • Loves to be held instead of hanging out by herself
  • Laughs when Addison laughs
  • Keeps her fists clinched the majority of the time
  • Hair is finally laying down in the back

1 comment:

  1. She is such a pretty baby, Courtney!! Looks like Jordan one picture then a perfect blend of both of you :)

    ReplyDelete