Monday, May 2, 2011

Home-Made Baby Food

For some crazy reason I think that I want to make Landry's baby food.  When Landry had her 4 month checkup, the ped told us that she could start eating solids.  Well that got me thinking.  I get so frustrated that baby food is so expensive and I would love for her to really like fruits and vegetables.  Addison is not a good eater, and for some reason I think if I give Landry nutritious food then she'll like her fruits and vegetables better.  They say you don't have to give your baby rice cereal as their first food, so I'm going to try a different food - avocado, pear, or banana maybe.

I've started doing a lot of research and think I can do it.  I'm going to begin my new adventure when Jordan goes to training and I've got some time after the girls go to sleep.

I will keep you updated with how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment