Sunday, December 30, 2012

Santa Claus

Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do with the blog.  My memory for pictures was full so I had to figure out what route I was going to go.  Now that that has been decided, I'm back to blogging.  There may be a few days that there are multiple post, but not being caught up within 1-2 weeks of our life is constantly nagging me.  It's one of those things that you think about constantly but never do anything about.  Well it's about time I clear that section of my little brain. 

With that being said, below is the infamous Santa Claus picture 2012.  Gingy said we'll never get a good with until the girls are teenagers.  At this point, I'm starting to believe her.



The picture is from my camera while in the midst of chaos.  We have a more professional picture, but this will give you an idea of how it went.  We stood in line for about 15 minutes and the girls we so excited.  Addison and Landry both weren't nervous the entire time, even as we approached Santa.  As soon as Jordan and I put them in their laps, the fits began.  We were in a room at the City of Murphy building.  The room was chattering and then when they heard our girls, the room errupted with laughter.  Our poor girls.  I guess we'll wait and see how 2013 turns out.  Better luck next time, right?  ha




No comments:

Post a Comment