Monday, March 18, 2013

Kitchen Before

When Jordan said he wanted to change out the door knobs from brass to brushed nickel, I responded with sounds good to me and we'll need to go ahead and paint the cabinets while we're at it.  He said okay, and I was on the phone the next day to get some estimates.  I have always hated the color of my cabinets and knew that a change would make the house look so much better.

See what I mean?  Horrible.





Tomorrow's post will show you the new cabinets.  We have done so much to the house since painting the cabinets and changing out all of the hardware (door knobs, sink fixtures, shower fixtures).  The decorations have been stepped up a notch.  I've decided that this house may be our little home for a few more years until the market starts to slow down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment