Monday, March 4, 2013

Quiet Time

Every now and then Jordan and I need some "quiet time."  I believe it's good for both the parents and the children.  So we loaded up the girls and they headed for New Boston.  Just so I can remember what we used to do when I get old and my memory leaves me, I'm going to make some geographical references.  

Jordan and I met MeeMee and Papa in Sulphur Springs with the girls and they then took them to my parents in New Boston.  I decided that we had gone long enough without a DVD player for the car.  We had one when Addison was little but it had died on us due to the hot summer heat in Texas.  Note to self: take them out when not going on long trips.  


They got their own headphones for Valentines Day.



And this is what we did while they were gone....have a few drinks and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post. My girls are supposed to go to NB in a couple weeks and I'm already having anxiety about it. I do know it's good for all of us, though.

    ReplyDelete