Monday, November 18, 2013

Haircut #2

Yes, I said #2.  That's because Addison decided she needed to cut her hair because it was in her way while she was coloring/cutting.  Why oh why, did I leave the preschool scissors out for her to use while I wasn't watching?  I ran to the restroom and it only took a few seconds for her to cut some "bangs."  She came and showed me while I was in the restroom.  I noticed that the amount of hair in her hands did not add up to the amount cut off.  She soon told me that the rest was sitting in the trash can.  

The best part of all of this was that we had family pictures Saturday that week.  Wonderful.  Our sweet, lovely, kind hair dresser fit her into her schedule that Thursday so she could "fix" Addison's hair the best possible for pictures.  I was angry at first and then I realized that I was the one that left her alone with the scissors and it's just life.  We have to laugh at life because otherwise it would drain us.  


Disclaimer: picture was taken right after she got a talking to about who is supposed to cut her hair

No comments:

Post a Comment