Friday, November 19, 2010

Becoming A Big Girl - Addison's Twin Bed

I've been talking about how Addison now sleeps in a twin bed, so I thought I'd post some pictures of her twin bed and new room setup.  My great grandmother (Nana) moved into a more assisted living facility, so we got one of her twin beds.  They were a very interesting off white/yellow color, so I painted the bed and side table white.  I bought her bedding from Pottery Barn Teen and then kept all of her other room decor from when we did her nursery in there.  I also added a little white table where she colors, etc in her room (she loves to color when she's supposed to be napping).  She absolutely loves her room and loves to show everyone her new bed and would stay in there all day is we would stay in there with her.  She wants you to lay down in bed and watch TV with her.  I'll have to get a picture of her laid back on her pillows just chilling watching TV.





No comments:

Post a Comment