Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catching Up On Addison

Since I've had to change the web address for the blog (thanks blospot and hackers) I know a lot of you keep asking about Addison, so this post may be long but I'll try to get you caught up on what she's up to.

On October 23rd, Addison turned 18 months old.  Time has flown by.  I got teary eyed on that day when I realized that she's getting that much closer to two years old.  We went to her 18 month checkup about 3 weeks ago and here's her stats and little tid bits of what she's up to these days:


  • 23.1 lbs
  • Sleeps in her own twin bed, no more crib (Landry needed the crib)
  • Loves to play in her bed
  • Very independent/determined 
  • Says hi to everyone
  • Favorite TV shows: Mickey Mouse, Olivia, Martha
  • Loves to play outside
  • Food: cheetos (fav), cheddar chex, eats whatever we eat, no a big fruit eater still, doing much better with vegetables
  • Very organized and particular (like her Daddy)

Brushing her teeth at Meemaw & Grandaddy's

Don't get me wrong, Addison loves her Mommy but there is just something about her Daddy that makes her light up.  Her mood just hits a whole new level, which melts my heart.  She could just sit with him in the recliner forever and be just content as ever.  It's so funny, because if Jordan is watching a game she'll hand him the remote to change the channel to her show.  Needless to say, majority of the time she wins.




"I love my sunglasses"
She will wear these all day long if she thinks she's going outside or is outside

To support Maegan and others with breast cancer, a group from Toyota of Lewisville, Honda Cars of Katy, and Ryan's family walked in the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure on October 16th.  We had a great group of people and we are so glad to be able to support such a great cause.  We love you Maegan.  Continue to "Fight Like A Girl."
Howell Family
Cousin Ryan, Addison, and me
Whew - it was early

Not exactly sure when these were taken, but Addison was at my parents' house not too long ago.  She loves to drive anything and everything.  She'll just sit in our cars and act like she's driving.  She knows how to put the key in the ignition and would probably start it if we would let her.  She says tractor all the time - I'm sure my parents are pleased.

Addison, Grandaddy, William

Getting to ride in the big tractor

No comments:

Post a Comment