Sunday, November 7, 2010

Checking off the "To Do List"

This weekend, my parents took Addison from Friday night until Tuesday so that Jordan and I could have some down time.  Needless to say, we haven't had hardly any down time.  I think we may have relaxed more if Addison had been home. 

We decided last week when we knew she was going to be gone that we would work on our "To Do List" while she was away.  Well Saturday morning, Jordan went to do his vending route and I started on the list.  Whew.  I move a little bit slower these days with a big ole' belly, but I marked off items all day long.  I went from 8:00a - 11:00p.  Here's a little peek at what we got done this weekend:

  • Move the crib from Addison's room to Landry's
  • Rearrange and decorate Addison's room with her twin bed
  • Decorate Landry's room
  • Wash bottles, blankets, etc. for Landry
  • Wash clothes, sheets, etc.
  • Cleaned the carpets in the main living areas
  • Put up Christmas decorations - inside & outside (I know it's early, but I'm not going to have much time soon)
  • Grocery shopping
  • Mowe the yard
  • Put the swing, car seats, etc. together
You would think that with this list we would be ready for Landry, but there are still a few more items that I need to get done.  For one, pack my bag for the hospital.  I have this feeling that Miss Landry will be arriving earlier than my c-section date of December 2nd (my dad is betting on Nov. 28). 

We are so grateful that my parents took Addison this weekend.  Thank you!!!  How blessed we are to have such a loving family and that Addison is comfortable enough around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment