Thursday, April 21, 2011

Landry: 4 Months

Landry turned 4 months on April 2nd, but the bad mom that I am I'm just now getting to writing a post about it.  

Landry - you are such a joy in our lives.  You are the most continent baby unless you're hungry.  When I was pregnant with you I didn't know how I would love a child as much as my first, but believe me girl you've got me wrapped.  I melt every time I see your smile and hear you talk.  I enjoy our bedtime conversations aka your attempt to stay up a little longer.  haha.  Those moments that we have just the two of us are priceless for me.  I am so proud to be your momma and I know your Daddy thinks the same.  We look forward to the young lady you will become!  Always know that Mommy and Daddy are here for you!  We love you!




4 month stats and tid bits:
  • Weight: 15 lbs 9 oz (75-90%)
  • Length: 25 1/4" (75%)
  • Head: 16 1/2" (50-75%)
  • Have control of your hands and you love to watch them grab things
  • Everything goes in your mouth
  • Bottle feeding: 4-5 ounces per sitting, 20-24 ounces per day (not much for your size, but you know when you're done)
  • Smiles at everything
  • Talking 
  • Don't want to roll over yet, but will grab your feet and roll on your side all day long
  • Size 3 diapers
  • 6 - 9 month clothes
  • Sleeping in a sleep sack with your hands out
  • Sleeping: 2-3 naps/day, bedtime 9:00p - 7:30a


No comments:

Post a Comment