Landry turned 4 months on April 2nd, but the bad mom that I am I'm just now getting to writing a post about it.
Landry - you are such a joy in our lives. You are the most continent baby unless you're hungry. When I was pregnant with you I didn't know how I would love a child as much as my first, but believe me girl you've got me wrapped. I melt every time I see your smile and hear you talk. I enjoy our bedtime conversations aka your attempt to stay up a little longer. haha. Those moments that we have just the two of us are priceless for me. I am so proud to be your momma and I know your Daddy thinks the same. We look forward to the young lady you will become! Always know that Mommy and Daddy are here for you! We love you!
4 month stats and tid bits:
- Weight: 15 lbs 9 oz (75-90%)
- Length: 25 1/4" (75%)
- Head: 16 1/2" (50-75%)
- Have control of your hands and you love to watch them grab things
- Everything goes in your mouth
- Bottle feeding: 4-5 ounces per sitting, 20-24 ounces per day (not much for your size, but you know when you're done)
- Smiles at everything
- Don't want to roll over yet, but will grab your feet and roll on your side all day long
- Size 3 diapers
- 6 - 9 month clothes
- Sleeping in a sleep sack with your hands out
- Sleeping: 2-3 naps/day, bedtime 9:00p - 7:30a