Friday, April 15, 2011

A New Journey

Just when I think our life is boring, my husband always comes up with something to change our lives and not just a small change.  

Let me just start off by saying how much I love my husband.  God blessed my life beyond measure when he allowed me to become his wife.  I have never doubted Jordan in providing for our family or being the head of the house.  He truly follows God's teachings when he says the man should provide for the house.  Thank you Jordan for always giving me comfort in knowing that you will provide - financially and spiritually.  


Jordan started a new job on Monday and so far really likes it.  He got back into pharmaceuticals with a company called Daiichi Sankyo Inc.  I'm excited that it will allow him to have more flexible family time. I wish you all the best babe!  I know you'll kick butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment