Happy Birthday Landry Belle!!!
Landry turned 1 on December 2nd. I'm still in awe that she's already one. I can remember those nights when she had colic and crying and crying. Believe you me, I don't want to go back to those nights but I would love to be able to hold my little baby girl and watch her sleep. Now she's too busy to sit still and rarely do I ever get to hold her while she's sleeping. Landry has changed so much in just a year. Here's some tidbits of what's going on in her world:
- Weight: 22.15 lbs (50-75%)
- Length: 29.4" (50-75%)
- Head: 18" (50-75%)
- Size 4 diapers
- 12-18 month clothes
- Eats everything in sight. Loves bananas.
- We're working on getting rid of the bottle but she'll push a sippy cup away in the morning and before bed because she wants a bottle.
- Climbs everything
- No fear
- Hard headed and very determined but gets her feelings hurt very quick
- Walking everywhere
- Sleeps 8:00p to 7:30a
- Loves to put things where they belong. She's very good at watching and knowing when something is out of place. She'll go put it back.
- Her and Addison are starting to play together now. However they do get frustrated with each other in the bathtub. Landry doesn't understand that splashing gets annoying after a while.
- Snorts when laughing