Friday, December 16, 2011

Landry's Party Details

What do you do for a little girl's 1st Birthday party when it's so close to Christmas?

PINK CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!

So when I started working on decorations for the party, I just incorporated our Christmas decorations and added lots of pink.  Jordan commented that he never thought our house would be decorated in pink for Christmas.  That was before he knew he would have two girls.  I loved how it all turned out.

 
Mantel
child proof gate
cookies, cake, punch

In the dining room I wanted to do something a little more dramatic than normal Christmas decorations.  I kept thinking I wanted to look like a canopy.  So I went to the Dollar Tree and got 12 pink, plastic table cloths and hung them on the ceiling.  Easy and cheap but made a dramatic difference!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment