Thursday, February 23, 2012

I didn't know how to title this post, because the stories for these pictures are so different.

Every night the girls take a bath together.  This is the sequence of now the bath takes place:
  • Landry gets in first, because she hears the water running and runs to the bathtub.  Addison runs away and hides.  We can no longer turn our backs on Landry in the bathtub, because she has started pulling the shower pulley and turning the water all the way over to hot.
  • Addison finally comes in and joins Landry
  • Addison insists that Landry gets bathed first and then it's on to Addison (sometimes she baths herself, which I love and finish it off)
  • Landry immediately wants to get out of the bathtub while I'm finishing bathing Addison.  She literally will crawl (flip)  of the bathtub.  I quickly dry her off and she's off the races.  I'm pretty sure that babies are most happy when they are butt naked running around.  She doesn't get to run around too long, because I will not have pee pee on the floor.
  • 5 minutes later Addison decides she wants to join Landry and run around naked.
  • The total process takes about 20 minutes.  I'm the one that always baths them and I am so glad that that has been something that I do.  That time with my girls is so fun and just a time for us to have girl time and give Jordan some quiet time.

Landry is truly our little monkey.  She is everywhere and has no fear.  If she falls she'll cry for a little bit and hear us tell her she's okay and she's off to try it again.  She loves to get on top of their table.  It's always a hoot to watch her try and get down.  She's learned that slower is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment