Tuesday, February 28, 2012

When Will It End?

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm ready for my household to get well.  I feel like someone in the house has been sick since every week since September 2011.  I have contemplated having our house totally disinfected by professionals.  As soon as on of the girls gets well the other gets sick and vice versa with Jordan and me.  Addison had strep again and Landry had a double ear infection last week.

Jordan and I are leaving for Vegas tomorrow and he woke up this morning throwing up.  Yipee!!!  Now he's in bed trying to rest enough to have strength for our trip tomorrow.  Come hell or high water, we are getting on that plane.  We need some time to just be a couple and no kiddos.  We love them and all, but we believe you've got to give attention to your marriage too.  I pray that while we are gone the girls stay healthy for MeeMaw. 

Addison had just gotten back from the doctor and needed her stethoscope.  
Doing what Landry loves best - reading books.  She will literally sit there for 30 minutes and let you read to her.  
Poor baby - look at that face and eyes.  Sickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment