Monday, February 6, 2012

Landry's 1st Ponytail

I finally put Landry's hair up in her first ponytail.  I think I could have done this earlier, but I just haven't for some reason or another.  Ponytails make little girls look so much older to me so maybe that's why I've been hesitant to do it.  We're definitely going to have to do it more often, because her hair is constantly in her face.  I know everyone wants me to cut her some bangs but I'm growing them out so we don't have to go through all of that when she won't let me be in control of her hair.  A mom only has so many years to do whatever she wants to her little girl's hair and clothes (don't get me wrong I will have a say so in what she wears - classy always) so I'm going to be in control for now.

Landry observing her new ponytail 


No comments:

Post a Comment