Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Addison's Birthday Party Preparation

I can't believe that Addison's 3rd birthday is this month.  So much so that I am running behind on getting things prepared for her party, which is not like me at all.  Maybe deep down I don't want her to turn 3.  Where has my first born gone?  Where's my baby?  I may have been a procrastinator with the party, but it's going to be a dang good party by the time it's all said and done.

We're still just doing a small party with family, but I still want to send out invitations, decorations, on and on.  Below are some of the items for the party.  I love the internet.  It means that I don't have to go with the generic theme of cupcakes, Dora, princess.  It means that I can make this party fit our little girls personality and likes for her time in life.  Those likes include Jeeps, so we're going with a girlie Jeep theme.  I think she'll love it.

I'm going to add a pink flag

I'm still debating on what we're going to do for food, but here are two of the top contenders.





No comments:

Post a Comment