Monday, August 13, 2012

Mini Vacay

Jordan and I were sitting on the couch one evening and looked at each other and both were thinking the same thing - we need to get away.  That meant just the two of us.  Graciously my parents agreed to keep the girls so we could go on a mini vacay.  

We decided to stay pretty close and ended up going to Lakeway Resort and Spa.  It's right outside of Austin, but felt like we were away from the hustle and bustle.  We had a great time and it reenergized us for sure.  I needed some alone time with my honey.  It definitely helped that there was a three level adult only pool.  That was a requirement of where we decided to go.






1 comment:

  1. I just went to their website & sent it to Jon. I told him to keep this in a file & remember it for next year because that's where he has to take me for my 30th birthday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete