Sunday, December 29, 2013

Howell Family Christmas 2013

Next it was on to MeeMee and Papa's Christmas.  All of the families from Dallas shuttle to New Boston and enjoy a day of watching kids just be kids.  I can still remember back while growing up helping my MeeMee and Nana get their decorations put up, cookies baked, and packages wrapped.  I will cherish the memories that I made during my childhood.  Our girls are so blessed to have so many grandparents and great grandparents in their lives.  Our family is one that I know if I ever need anything, they will drop everything and come running.  There is something to be said about that.  As society as a whole is changing and family dynamics changing, I know that my family holds strong and good and wholesome.  May God continue to bless our family in 2014 with good health, laughter, and love.

 MeeMee reading to the great grandchildren a Christmas story
 Aunt Deb's new bicycle for the beach house
 Great grandchildren
Bottom: Aaron, Addison, Landry
Middle: Blake, William, Cameron, Ivy
Top: Bryce 
 Of course, the baby is center of attention at every Christmas.   What joy it is to have a baby in the family again.  Ivy is such a good baby and Ryan and Maegan are doing so a good job.  
 Proud Nana
 Thanks to Papa, Ivy was entertained by all of the toys that sang songs.  She would smile and focus so hard every time they played.


No comments:

Post a Comment