So what has this little girl been up to lately?
- Keeps Mommy & Daddy guessing what mood she's going to be in from one minute to the next
- Talking nonstop and making sure you hear her every word
- Favorite words/phrases right now: shampoo, oopsadaisy, sit down now, wash hands, Addison potty, please, thank you
- Very good at changing subjects when she's getting in trouble (I think I know where she gets that from - his name starts with a J)
- Loves to show and tell you everything that she is doing
- Becoming more independent
- Getting the hang of potty training - meaning she's telling us that she needs to go and holding it until we get to the potty. We're not quite there all the way, but I think this is a big step forward.
- Wants to help feed Landry and starting to want to involve Landry is her activities and show her what she's doing
- Always wants to be outside, especially in the water. Helps water the flowers
- Starting to sit for longer periods of time to watch a movie (15+ minutes)
- Favorite foods: pizza, brocoli, ice cream, cheese chex mix
|Her first real ponytail|
|Not wanting to take a picture after church - "No Way, No Way" were exact words|
It's been so hot lately that I've let her just play in the sink in the kitchen with spoons, bowls, etc. to keep her entertained. Daddy's not really a fan, but let's it slide.
|"Look at what I can do"|
|This girl loves to eat spaghetti sauce plain|
|That's just water|