Thursday, June 9, 2011

From New Boston to New York

Tomorrow the girls and I will meet my mom and grandmother in Sulphur Springs, so the girls can go home with my mom to New Boston for the weekend.  Jordan is in New Jersey training for his job, so I'm headed up there Friday to meet him to hang out in the Big Apple for the weekend.  I am so excited.  The last time we went to New York we were rushing around (5 months pregnant) trying to make sure we saw everything.  This time we're just going to take it easy and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city.

Since all 3 of us girls in the house are going on trips, I have been hard at work getting everyone packed.  As you can imagine getting 3 girls packed is a feat in itself.  I'm sure I will forget something even though I have my lists for my lists.  Thankfully my mom will have a few major/big items already at my parents' house.

I think the girls will have a great time, and I know Jordan and I will appreciate the adult time together.  My goal is to be better at taking pictures of our trip than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment