Friday, June 24, 2011

New York City-For Adults Only

With Jordan was in New Jersey training for his new job, I got to go up for a long weekend to visit him and stay in New York.  It was great for just the two of us.  We had a great time and enjoyed adult time.  I am so grateful that we are able to do these kinds of things.  I have the best husband and best friend and I love just hanging out with him, and that's just what we did.  We just hung out, ate, and drank.

Our first trip to the city was filled with lots of site seeing and this time we just took it easy.  One thing we did decide to do though was take a helicopter trip.  It was great.  I would definitely recommend.  I have video footage, but it's really shaky from the ride.  




Last trip we did the subway the majority of the time, but this time we took taxis or walked most places.  The weather was pretty good and I wasn't pregnant, so we were able to walk more this time.  Jordan and I thought we would try the bicycle taxi since we weren't going far.  Now that we've done it, I would NOT recommend.  It cost us $35 to go about 1/2 mile.  Seriously.  I guess we should have been better at reading the prices on the side of the buggy.  Live and learn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment