Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Potty Training - Making Progress

So we started up potty training with Miss Addison on Memorial Day weekend.  We've been at it for 8 days now, and I think she's doing really well.  I was kind of worried that maybe I had started it too early, but I'm confident that we will conquer this.  She tells us when she needs to go, but now we're just dealing with her not wanting to take the time to go even after she tells us.  We're doing the reward after going potty of getting a sticker.

She's waking up from naps dry, which I think is awesome!  So the next big step is bed time.  I think we'll need a little bit more time for that one.  I've got to break her habit of wanting milk around 7:00p before she goes to bed around 8:00p.  That's going to be harder to break than taking away her bottle.

I don't want to celebrate just yet, but I am so proud of our little girl!!!!  It kind of makes me sad that she's growing up so fast, but I know that this is just one step in her little life's journey that I will tear up over.

No comments:

Post a Comment