Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Father's Day

My picture taking is taking a backseat these days for some reason.  I've got to get better, because I'll wish I would have a decade later.  For now, our blog will just have to suffer until I get better.

We had a great Father's Day.  Jordan got a new pair of shorts and a "survival kit" for his car.  I saw it online and since he's in his car all the time I knew it would be perfect.  It had everything from hand sanitizer, bleach pen, wipes, etc.  You get the drift.  I don't know how excited he was about it, but I  know he'll appreciate it in time.

Thank you to the fathers in our lives - Jordan, Jimmy, and and Marty.  We appreciate all that you do for our families.  



This little girl lights up every time she sees her Daddy.  I'm sure DaDa will be her first word.
We now have to secure her in the seat.
They both look tired, but Landry is the lucky one.  Too much ESPN, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment