Friday, May 4, 2012

Addison's 3rd Birthday Party

Addison had her Jeep themed 3rd birthday party on Saturday, April 21st.  She is in love with Jeeps, so we went with the girlie Jeep theme this year.  I think her cousin, William thought that was the coolest.  The two of them were eyeing the Jeep on the cake along with sticking their fingers in the icing.  I wish I would have taken more pictures of more of the party details, but I always think of that after the party is over.

What a blessing to have such a sweet, loving family and friends to share our little girls 3rd birthday.  She received so much love and gifts that weekend.  It's so exciting to see how she really "gets it."  

Addison actually turned 3 on April 23rd.  We are going for her 3 year check up next week, so I will write a post on her stats and "All About Addison" segment.  

  
Addison's favorite - pizza and salad

 They were both sticking their fingers in the icing
Happy Birthday song
At her 1 and 2 year old birthday parties she screamed when everyone sang, so we have definitely made progress and matured a little bit.  She was loving being center of attention.
 I don't know how much cake she ate or if it was just the icing that was consumed.
 Papa (Great Grandfather on my side) - Mimi (Great Grandmother on Jordan's side)

 Sister made sure not to miss the cake part


No comments:

Post a Comment