Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bloom written by Kelle Hampton

About a year ago I came across a blog, Enjoying the Small Things that I have fallen in love with.  I think I'm just one of millions that have fallen in love with this story and Kelle Hampton's style of writing.  She is so inspiring and has the best outlook on life and truthful about life.

She wrote a memoir about the birth of youngest girl, Nella being born with down syndrome.  What an amazing story.  I love that she shares how she truly felt that time in her life and didn't hide behind a curtain.  There are so many times in our lives that we are not ourselves, because we want to conform to what we think society thinks we should be.  

If I had to recommend a good read this summer, this would be one!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  If you don't get the book, bookmark her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment