Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not Enough Day Light

When I was growing up I can remember playing outside until my mom whistled, which meant wherever you are in the neighborhood get home.  I always wanted my kids to love to be outside.  The weather has been really nice the last few weeks, so we have spent a lot of time outside on the play set.  The girls absolutely love to swing and go down the slide.  It's a race to see who can get up the ladder the fastest.  There's been a little bit of pushing and clawing to get up there and once they are up on top to see who gets to go down the slide first.  I just let them duke it out for the most part (great parenting, huh).







The funniest part is watching Landry slide down.  She's figured out that she doesn't need assistance if she slide belly down, feet first.  I'll have to get it on video.  She's so proud of herself when she lands.

1 comment: