Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Landry's Room Redo

Since we decided we might be at our little home a few more years (not too long Jordan) I wanted to work on Landry's room.  She has always gotten the hand me downs from Addison (bed, duvet cover, etc.).  I'm sure redecorating her room was her idea (yeah right).  Momma gets bored so we start redecorating.  

Pottery Barn Teen was having a sale on their bedding, so I jumped at it.  I had been looking at Pottery Barn Kids, but the duvet covers were boring.  I wanted something with color.  I decided on the Pop Paisley Duvet Cover.  Unfortunately it's on backorder and won't ship to mid July.  However they did go ahead and mailed me a pillow case which allowed me to work on what color to paint her room.  I couldn't decide and get nervous picking out colors.  I don't want it to not match.  I used the resource that Pottery Barn offers that I am now in love with.  You can either call, email, in-store consultation, or home consultation for free.  What????  I was all in.  I emailed them that I had purchased the duvet cover but wasn't sure on the color.  Wouldn't you know in less that 24 hours they had sent me suggestions!!!  Yipee!!!  They saved me from many sleepless nights.  I chose to go with Caribbean Breeze.  I think it will make all the furniture pop.  

I'm going to try and take before pictures of her room.  Jordan and I are going to paint her room Thursday and Friday while they're in New Boston.  Hopefully she'll love it.  Just having a room specifically decorated for her will get her excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment