Friday, July 19, 2013

New Boston: July Visit


We had a wedding to attend last weekend, so my mom picked the girls up last Thursday and kept them to Sunday.  Let me just tell you.  I don't know what we would do without family.  Both of our families are amazing.  They love our girls so much and are always willing to watch them, and the girls wouldn't have it any other way.  They love to spend time with all of the grandparents.  Their great grandparents kept them Friday while my mom and dad worked (above is a picture that MeeMee sent from her iPhone).  I showed this to Jordan and told him that I don't remember being able to get underneath tables when I was little.  It's funny how the great grandchildren get a little more leniency than we did as grandchildren.  Hey, life is short.  Thanks again to our generous family.

No comments:

Post a Comment