Friday, March 9, 2012

Birthday Celebration Continues

What a great 30th birthday I had.  The gifts and celebrations continued into March.  What more could a girl ask for?  

The celebrations really started first at work.  The lovely ladies at Toyota of Lewisville knew what would melt my heart - birthday cake - icing.
That's all that was left for me to take home at the end of the day.

The weekend of my birthday Jordan surprised me last minute.  We had an event to go to Saturday evening for his work.  Before we left he asked if I would be interested in going to Lady Antebellum concert.  What?  Really?  There's a catch to the question.  Of course I said yes.  He followed up my response with - okay, now we've just got to get tickets.  The concert started at 7:30p, and we ended up getting tickets off of Craigslist at 7:30p.  That's how my hubby rolls - bargains (cheap...shhhh don't tell him I wrote that).  Seriously, we paid $120 for two tickets.  No too shabby.  

I have an old iPhone 3, so I can't zoom when I take pictures.  So this shows how close we were to the stage.  They were great seats for the price we paid.  Thanks babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment