Friday, March 23, 2012

Every Little Girl Does This...

cuts her own hair.  The other night I had gotten some scissors out to cut a tag off some shoes that I had gotten for Addison.  I ran into the living room to talk to Jordan for a minute.  The next thing I know Addison comes out of her room with a huge smile on her face.  I knew instantly that she was up to something.  As soon as I asked her, she showed me the pile of hair in her hand.  She was so proud of herself.  Jordan and I just cracked up laughing.  Looking back we probably should have scolded her, but the look on her face was priceless.  Luckily the hair she cut was just the shorter pieces of her hair and not cut so short that I'd have to make bangs.  The next day she went to see Mrs. Angie to get it fixed.

Part of the hair she cut - wish I would have gotten a picture of her

No comments:

Post a Comment