Monday, June 4, 2012

Time to Slow Down

Do you every feel you just need to slow down?  Don't get me wrong, I love living in the city but there's just something about the country life.  Maybe it's because we don't live there that we can relax and not worry about things.  Whatever it is, I'll take it.  I love going back home and my little family does too.  We see a lot of people and get a lot of things done, but there is a lot of down time.  

We went home not too long ago, and the girls stayed with their MeeMaw and Grandaddy and Jordan and I stayed over at my MeeMee's.  MeeMee and Papa were in Arizona, so we got the house to ourselves and enjoyed the quite at night time.  Friday night we just sat on the back porch and listened to the country sounds and drank a glass of wine.  Life doesn't get much better (a beach maybe).  

Cousin Time
 William Quinn - He start Kindergaren in the fall

 Addison picking out Grandaddy's next tractor
" I sure wish I could get this cap off"


No comments:

Post a Comment